I heard it all of my life growing up, but did not realize just how true it is. The older you get, the faster time goes! And it looks like it is that time of year to list out my yearly goals. So, here they are. My 2017 goals.
- Read 24 Books by December 31, 2017
- Serve on a Missions Trip as a photographer by October 1.
- Explore 1 waterfall, mountain, or trail by the end of each month.
- Fly on a plane to Washington by September
- Be able to run 6 miles by April 1
- Love my wife more intently by taking her on a nice date each month
My goals are not grand, but they are meaningful for me. One thing that I do aim to do, above all else, is to be more intentional and focused in everything I do. As the rest of this month goes on, I want to share with you how I created my 2017 goals, why they will work, and how you can apply these tips to your daily lives and wedding planning. To receive updates on future posts, just subscribe for my bi-weekly newsletter.
Here is to a Happy New Year, and I wish you luck on your 2017 goals!
P.S. I would love to know what they are! Just comment below if you feel like sharing.
(Thumbnail provided by Ish Picturesque)